come into my world
careful, dont trip now
Tuesday, May 31, 2005

a taste of wat emah is like..
well not literally
gosh u get what i mean rytt..

''Roll the red carpet, beat the drum rolls, get your notebooks cos Emah is finally making a special guest appearance on Netty’s blog! Yes, Netty… I can’t simply turn down your puppy eyes pleading me to write on your blog because you simply can’t get your creative juices flowing! Anyways I asked her what I shall write about, because knowing Netty and her split personality…. I was contemplating whether to write about beauty and fashion to accommodate to my tastes or simply about the impact of greenhouse effect to accommodate to her! Oh well, I should write whatever i feel I am socially responsible for!

Unlike Netty, who strongly believes in saving the world through her rights and beliefs, I strongly believe in helping the needy in giving free fashion advice to save the world or at least save Karl Lagerfield some hospital bills from fainting looking at fashion-gone-wrongs! So here are some tips on how you can change your wardrobe from a fashion nerd to a fashion goddess!

Top 5 glamour tips from Emah :

1. Do not mix stripes with polka dots. You can’t be looking like a pillow case ladies! Get your mind set! If you want to wear polka dots, match it with a plain top or plain skirt! Mixing both is a fashion NO NO!

2. If you are a plus size, do not. I repeat do not wear big prints! They’ll just emphasize how big you really are, and you all thought Black will make you look fat!

3. Colour coordination is very important! Please at least match your fashion accessories the same colour, if you can.. if not.. Don’t wear a striking Orange with striking green neon as you skirt! You don’t want to look like a walking mascot for Hi-Five!

4. If you are petite, wear a top that matches your footwear. So it makes you look taller. As for example, wear a plain yellow top, white skirt and yellow slip-ons.

5. Buying jeans is important for they can either make you look like a million bucks or can get you to look like 50cents. If you have extras on you’re behind aka big butt, buy jeans which have smaller pockets at the bum area. Do not buy jeans with pockets which cover the whole half of your butt cheeks! The bigger the pockets the more it’ll highlight your bum area!

Good Luck Ladies.. May the Issac Mizarahi, Matthew Williamson & Karl Lagerfield s’ forces be with you… ''

up to your own discretion ait
at least she knws karl lagerfield.
haha!


♥me

nur husniyati husin
amusing muse
looks good in sunshine
shall sell seashells by the sea
turning two three
(the countdown begins)
(♥weee!)


♥archives

archive index
home


♥lovely sweets

ain
aliah
eve
lot
mei
nisa
rashidah
seri
sue
whiney
waany



♥chatty reads




♥happy hits

ffffound
lolita
mina
muslimah creations
mystyle
ova
polyvore
pretty spree
substation
thecherryblossomgirl
wedontdoduvets


♥credits

design by maystar
powered by blogger