come into my world
careful, dont trip now
Saturday, February 04, 2006

we had a breakdown
this morning
blardy wee hours in the morning

we dont call them fights
that's why we never fight

lots of hurtful exchange of words
lots of violent sobs and hot tears
lots of pain - heart & soul

two hours
eight sms-es
countless kleenex-es
later

sun up
turtle eyes
croaky voice
feeble frame

'i'm sorry'

fever seemingly subsided

im staying here sayang
im not going anywhere
without you

(You're still the one)
You're still the one I run to
The one that I belong to
You're still the one I want for life
(You're still the one)
You're still the one that I love
The only one I dream of
You're still the one I kiss good night


♥me

nur husniyati husin
amusing muse
looks good in sunshine
shall sell seashells by the sea
turning two three
(the countdown begins)
(♥weee!)


♥archives

archive index
home


♥lovely sweets

ain
aliah
eve
lot
mei
nisa
rashidah
seri
sue
whiney
waany



♥chatty reads




♥happy hits

ffffound
lolita
mina
muslimah creations
mystyle
ova
polyvore
pretty spree
substation
thecherryblossomgirl
wedontdoduvets


♥credits

design by maystar
powered by blogger