| come into my world |
| careful, dont trip now |
|
Friday, December 21, 2007
AidilAdha went well. The rain did come, but just in time for us to wrap up prayers. I love attending Raya prayers, hearing and reciting the takbir never fails to give me this sense of calm and repentance. Proud Owner of a Pooh-in-Cast-sticker. riiiight. And so the rain came. BAD. but nope. that did NOT hinder me from getting close to the sheep! Simply love love them. If there was a Beauty Sheep Contest, I'd not bat an eyelid & sms-vote her! In an unexpected turn of events, Fairy Godmother's husband was hospitalised. Honestly, it was bad with Pak Ngah in CGH for AidilFitri. Now yet another uncle for AidilAdha. Wassup with that. Seriously, you never know how fugly a terplechot/fall can be. Until you learn that you've got to be anaesthetised, metal pieces gotta be screwed onto your ankle and failure to do so would result in absolute inability to walk. MasyaAllah. And your only son's gotta work. And the wife's outta town. Even through his twinkling eyes and cheerful banter, I dare sense mist or as a cloud passed his face when asked if he was going to inform her. Who was finishing up her Hajj back in Mecca. My jolly goodness. He chose not to. Said would do so only when she's done with it, to give her a peace of mind, and basically all who're there with here, really. Allah bless him. _________________________________________________________ brought to AND i CANT believe i actually sat on first row to watch a trio of screeeechy talking chipmunks. Hate to say that it was ouh-so-predictable; Rashidah had to comment on the fact that I sounded like I'd seen the movie. Like her. haha, NO i would prefer not to actually, thank you. Riyadhi, mumbling that it was 'Good', gave it a whopping NINE outta ten. Now, honestly boy, what would a BAD be? hmmm. nonetheless, I caught it. and yes, simon is cute. haha. theodore is And yes babe, truth be told, today was very .. when the time comes ;) and I/We forgot your Havaianas eh. which heroically saved my huge ass after trotting around with Mr Hunker Munker in farksFOURINCHHEELS. not funny. aaaaaaye. maaf. have fun tmr!
|
♥me nur husniyati husin amusing muse looks good in sunshine shall sell seashells by the sea turning two three (the countdown begins) (♥weee!)
♥archives
archive index home
♥lovely sweets
ain aliah eve lot mei nisa rashidah seri sue whiney waany
♥chatty reads
♥happy hits
ffffound lolita mina muslimah creations mystyle ova polyvore pretty spree substation thecherryblossomgirl wedontdoduvets
♥credits
design by maystar powered by blogger |