come into my world
careful, dont trip now
Saturday, December 15, 2007


Friday started out with a lazy stretch on the sofa, sun shining and all of the previous day's laundry basking to get their bits of shine. It got better with a meet up with the Die Die Must Be Together Partner and the silliest of walks to places in Arab Street we've NEVER uncovered before. Ooohs with all the pretty dresses and beaded tops and lalas with all the lacy apparels and fine garments indeed. Can I just say how much I LOVE it when we both understand just what exactly fits to be 'cantik tapi tak cantik'. You are love, woman even with that ridiculous alamak-too-tanned face post-www.

It ended perfectly with the Moonman demanding accompaniment to the tech-iest of Sim Lim Square. He had to remind me yet again, what IS IT with men and asking for help or assistance. NO, I simply HAD to be lugged around, finding the impossible-st of things. Then dah ader tetap TAK NAK beli! Ish nak kena gigit ah. And then, Mr I-Just-Got-Back-From-Brunei-&-Am-All-Burnt-Tau-So-Please-Syg-Me had to have his most underratedly-missed dinner of all. Whopper. -_- Yep. I know. Shocker. And those silly stories from the trip! Can I just say how much I love it when .. too many to count lah. Tee hee, I selfish, dont want to divulge to public sphere. Shy can? Soon, a stroll under Christmas Lights and on our favourite bus ride, to the Grandmother's he walked me home, dengan chiku & jambu lagi for her! haha, the implications the implications.. You I love, babyboo even with yourself two tones darker and even MORE with that sexy drawl AND TUSH. ok dah. cukup.


Saturday was a tad tedious to share. My first tuition session ever since the School Holidays started taught ME that I really expend quite enough energy simply to generate sounds while tutoring to attract the Primary One-going-on-Two to get to think about Money, Time and Place Value. heh. I love my tuition kid(s) lah. In a twist of events, dropped by Block 325 of Ubi Avenue 1 to be greeted by two of the Loveliest Ladies (& Gentleman, may I add?) for a pleasant chat and then lunch with the (kopet!) DDMBTP. I simply had to take a peek at the Boyfriend'sHands-Made box with origami all. Super neat CAN.

Bus-ed down to AMK Hub and tortured the Birkis Mallorca all over to find the daintily-sitting, prettily-wrapped-shawl Princess of Pluto. Seems to be enjoying her cuppa caffeine and enjoyED a slab of brownie. A quick catch-up along with a cuppa Hazelnut Vanilla. I love love that smile around the face, the Frilly OH-so-mahal black crisp Top and the books all around us. Neat. Just a bit spooked out by the fact that we took the train from the station that saw a (could be more) death before. REALLY.

And amazingly all the way back to Haji Lane, we went with the Burnt Lobster (heh). For the Uber-unique-boutique dressy top. and more beads & pins from Kin Lee to do up some craft of our own. Favourite shop, nampak! I love it how we three can simply devour our Old Chang FATS Kee Sotongs by the side and chat to each other as if it's nothing at all, lah! And indeed we'd created a fashion statement! riiiight.

Home at last to the Mother delightfully doing laundry with Miss Potter on DVD (watch it. it grows on ANYONE) and the Father snoozing away by her side... Aaaah so THAT's married life, girls! Domestic enslavement at its best. haha.

... and then i learn,

Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect.

It means you have decided to look beyond the imperfections.

--Unknown

indeed, i have





♥me

nur husniyati husin
amusing muse
looks good in sunshine
shall sell seashells by the sea
turning two three
(the countdown begins)
(♥weee!)


♥archives

archive index
home


♥lovely sweets

ain
aliah
eve
lot
mei
nisa
rashidah
seri
sue
whiney
waany



♥chatty reads




♥happy hits

ffffound
lolita
mina
muslimah creations
mystyle
ova
polyvore
pretty spree
substation
thecherryblossomgirl
wedontdoduvets


♥credits

design by maystar
powered by blogger