come into my world
careful, dont trip now
Sunday, December 16, 2007


I cannot believe I've succumbed to this. REALLY I can. not.

Comrades, technically speaking, it's two weeks to my 21st. and as usual, i is MAJOR looking forward to it. and no, i nohellway am planning a party lah. too lazy ass to get on the nitty gritties although I have been told I looked the part most likely to throw one helluva lavish one.

and honestly, i rather a SURPRISE PARTY (great, what a hint netty) or a neat quaint planned&booked afternoon tea/lunch/dinner at some exotic place I've never been before like Al-Hamra or Baladi. Really. Thrill (pathetic) me.

But what I cant believe I have done is this. It's true that it becomes dangerous when one puts one's mind into things. I'd THOUGHT OF a list of things you could humbly think of while getting me a little something. O.M.G. I detest myself for being super tak MALU and yet... honestly if you are getting me something, mind giving me something I want? *typed with big doe-eyed grin ala Puss in the Boots*

so here, shamelessly in no particular order, goes.

1.
nice and i mean NICE italian floral scarves for me to adorn. I thank (and wish to badger) my mum, who has been kind to hang my floral ones neatly onto ONE hanger and then SCREAM AT ME for i contributed to additional clutter in our tudung closet of sorts.

2.
pretty Munawarah, Island Shop, Anglia, _fillinanawesomeclothierwithmysize_ dressy tops who conservatively me can wear THAT covers my pretty tush. i'd used that word TWICE this week. wassup with THAT.

3.
Paul Smith Rose fragrance i dont mind. Or Armani Code pour femme. yummy. Or any cosmetics from anyone with the likes of SilkyGirl, Revlon to Estee Lauder or Bobbi Brown. Benetint! I dont mind a benetint.

4.
DVDs of old gems circa 1960s (read: Chitty2Bang2, Mary Poppins, The Art of Love.. I adore Dick Van Dyke lah) or even 1980s sappy romantics by Nora Ephron that make me toes curl like When Harry Met Sally or Sleepless in Seattle (I also lovelove Meg)

5.
Vouchers. With the likes of m1 (cos i dont quite like my phone, im afraid), true yoga (cos i wanna bend it like beckham... or at least try to), amore (cos i wanna do smthg radical with my life. again, riiight) or even, borders (cos i actually can read).

6.
a handy dandy Guess, Santa Barbara, Aldo, Warehouse, Accessorize, _fillinyetanothermassproducer'sname_ bag for me to fill in my entire LIFE with. nah, any tote would be lovely to start the semester with, really. colors white, nude or brown please.


7.
enrolment into a Learn-To-Speak class, specifically in either Mandarin or Arabic. Or even those cheesy tapes that guarantee within 30 days I could would should speak in those languages like I was born to.

8.
and if all fails, money in the form of a red/green/colorful packet (shameless ci*ai me) would truly be welcomed.



but above all,
TRULY HONESTLY MADLY DEEPLY.



Something i really would love for my 21st is
a little piece of art

hand-made madness
that a person I dearly hold in my heart
could possibly bewitch me with

a card. charm bracelet. a note. a painting.
a knit, a cross stitch, a potted plant!

so go on.
put on your thinking caps.

entice me!

p.s. and you could get one of the 1-8s AND STILL throw in a lil handmade madness, couldnt you?

o.k.a.y.
end of shameless yet influential post.
i'd certainly flushed my cheeks out. dangit.




♥me

nur husniyati husin
amusing muse
looks good in sunshine
shall sell seashells by the sea
turning two three
(the countdown begins)
(♥weee!)


♥archives

archive index
home


♥lovely sweets

ain
aliah
eve
lot
mei
nisa
rashidah
seri
sue
whiney
waany



♥chatty reads




♥happy hits

ffffound
lolita
mina
muslimah creations
mystyle
ova
polyvore
pretty spree
substation
thecherryblossomgirl
wedontdoduvets


♥credits

design by maystar
powered by blogger