come into my world
careful, dont trip now
Saturday, January 05, 2008


National Museum of Singapore.
Greek Masterpieces from the Lourve.
Worth the trip, I assure you.









Admittedly, I'm not crazily engrossed with Greek Mythology, save for the delicious movie Troy which got me kemaruk for a short period. Neither am I very profound with the rather exotic names, most of which made me wonder two three times just to mouth them out.

BUT.

I appreciate the incredibly intricate artwork and cant help myself from imagining what life could possibly be like in those patriarchal, and more importantly, hierarchical days at Athens or Attica or whathaveyous feeds wonders to my mind. Talk about veiled women staying in the comfort of the home and Polytheism! Or the 'Agonistic' spirit of competition and men throwing lavish banquets! Somethings never do change, do they? And CAN I JUST SAY, i am ruefully envious of Aphrodite's slender figure & womanly curves, can. *grapefruitjuice.grapefruitjuice*

On a serious note, I particularly enjoyed the effort taken in absorbing what's real, capturing reality's fine details and then sculpting them onto marble. Amazing. All I was capable of was to trace out from a stencil. -__-




Nonetheless, indeed. Today was time well spent with the company of my Fine LA LA Laydees..! And like I'd sang. I dont care. You both can stand under my umbrella ella ella (anytime) eh eh eh.. under my umbrella.. *seesAliahcringing&Rashidahsniggering*


0:)


♥me

nur husniyati husin
amusing muse
looks good in sunshine
shall sell seashells by the sea
turning two three
(the countdown begins)
(♥weee!)


♥archives

archive index
home


♥lovely sweets

ain
aliah
eve
lot
mei
nisa
rashidah
seri
sue
whiney
waany



♥chatty reads




♥happy hits

ffffound
lolita
mina
muslimah creations
mystyle
ova
polyvore
pretty spree
substation
thecherryblossomgirl
wedontdoduvets


♥credits

design by maystar
powered by blogger