come into my world
careful, dont trip now
Monday, January 21, 2008

Dear Mr Moonman,

now, i know things haven't been the way we want/need/wish it to be these days.
and it's been hard for me as it has been on you

but it takes two to make it work
and i believe we will make it through

i've been the tough cookie you've met
and it's never easy loving me

but like it's always been since day one,
you're the string that makes me stay rooted to the ground

and i know it's darn cliche to say things like
'i love you forever & ever, until the end of time'

but i need you to believe in that
and in me

and with grace from Allah, i believe
you are the significant other He's made for me.

with that, babyboo,
i dedicate this to you.




Christina Aguilera
Save Me From Myself


It's not so easy loving me
It gets so complicated
All the things you've gotta be
Everything's changin
But you're the truth
I'm amazed by all your patience
Everything I put you through

When I'm about to fall
Somehow you're always waitin
with your open arms to catch me
You're gonna save me from myself
from myself, yes
You're gonna save me from myself

My love is tainted by your touch
Cuz some guys have shown me aces
But you've got that royal flush
I know it's crazy everyday
Well tomorrow may be shaky
But you never turn away

Don't ask me why I'm cryin
Cuz when I start to crumble
You know how to keep me smilin
You always save me from myself
from myself, myself
You're gonna save me from myself

I know it's hard, it's hard
But you've broken all my walls
You've been my strength, so strong

And don't ask me why I love you
It's obvious your tenderness
Is what I need to make me
a better woman to myself
to myself, myself
You're gonna save me from myself


because it's always been you.


♥me

nur husniyati husin
amusing muse
looks good in sunshine
shall sell seashells by the sea
turning two three
(the countdown begins)
(♥weee!)


♥archives

archive index
home


♥lovely sweets

ain
aliah
eve
lot
mei
nisa
rashidah
seri
sue
whiney
waany



♥chatty reads




♥happy hits

ffffound
lolita
mina
muslimah creations
mystyle
ova
polyvore
pretty spree
substation
thecherryblossomgirl
wedontdoduvets


♥credits

design by maystar
powered by blogger