come into my world
careful, dont trip now
Saturday, January 26, 2008


was a BLAST


now imagine this.

ms netty.

I know. I just miiiiight. it's something I didnt have the stomach to envision myself to be, post A-levels, due to reasons which Im sure we're all aware of now. And yet it's something i could well be good at. Im aware I still have one more semester of all of Monash; something I cant wait for. So it's safe to say I still got time to play about before kicking into fifth gear into Workdom. Oh, I simply wont adopt that holier than thou attitude & say it's my calling in life.

BUT.

through the years, i noticed. im inclined towards the work of imparting knowledge to a group of young adults. whatever that work may be, right now.


thus, it could well be. and yet submitting an online application wont hurt, now would it? perhaps. perhaps. perhaps. i cant help thinking im such a muddle right this very moment. baaaaah



♥me

nur husniyati husin
amusing muse
looks good in sunshine
shall sell seashells by the sea
turning two three
(the countdown begins)
(♥weee!)


♥archives

archive index
home


♥lovely sweets

ain
aliah
eve
lot
mei
nisa
rashidah
seri
sue
whiney
waany



♥chatty reads




♥happy hits

ffffound
lolita
mina
muslimah creations
mystyle
ova
polyvore
pretty spree
substation
thecherryblossomgirl
wedontdoduvets


♥credits

design by maystar
powered by blogger