come into my world
careful, dont trip now
Tuesday, February 26, 2008

For those who've had the privilege of looking at my NRIC, will prolly get a helluva good laugh that they might pee in thier little panties. I dont look like who I looked like 6 years ago, OK? In fact, I've been made to confirm details at the CPF building before just because, 'this picture doesnt look like you, lah'. I'd love to think KNOW I look better now, thank you.

I want to change my picture so baddddly.

But would it kill me if I told you it doesnt look half as bad as Jasmine Lim Chiew Yi's NUS matric card. hehe (jazz: i miss you lah. no more grey anatomy nights. burke never marry christina. i nudge you as soon as im free-r wor. so i can laugh with you regarding your matric card. heeeh)

This post is as random as it gets lah.

I am so very proud to announce that I have NOT re-worn the same attire for each & every day that I've been working on 80 Robinson Road. Now, contrary to popular belief, i do NOT have that many clothes (i dont care what mum OR my wardrobe says). And just as Im getting sick of dressing up INCLUDING tudung & makeup so very farking early in the morning, my very clever aunt & her very clever colleague's asked me to come by for another day. SNAP.

Mum would say it's all Rezki Allah. ok. fine. just one more day. im warning you.

I miss my particular muhammad nazri bin aris. Can you tell him that for me cos his hot tushie's way to busy for me lately :( The last I'd seen him was on 9th February 2008. and the last I heard from him was 32 hours ago :(( I can go madly insane thinking he's taken ill & hospitalised without anyone informing me. This is what National Service can do to any soldier's girlfriend, I swear it's true. But how come always thoughts on hospitalisation, eh? hmmm.

Parents flying off to Japan in March. That means .. I get the car for a week! HAHAH.

Im going off lah. Find something smart to do while the entire office's in conference for some HR presentation. Like pretending Im updating the tracking list (which I've done) or call up Airport Police (which I've also done) or. shut up.


♥me

nur husniyati husin
amusing muse
looks good in sunshine
shall sell seashells by the sea
turning two three
(the countdown begins)
(♥weee!)


♥archives

archive index
home


♥lovely sweets

ain
aliah
eve
lot
mei
nisa
rashidah
seri
sue
whiney
waany



♥chatty reads




♥happy hits

ffffound
lolita
mina
muslimah creations
mystyle
ova
polyvore
pretty spree
substation
thecherryblossomgirl
wedontdoduvets


♥credits

design by maystar
powered by blogger