come into my world
careful, dont trip now
Friday, February 22, 2008

One thing I know I love is my personal planner. I know it may seem shabby to state that all those years having received & utilised school planners, I must say, have indeed done me well. Heh. I absolutely love my lines in my diary filled with words, cancellations & colors! I'm sick. I know. I just HAD to type that out.

So it seems it's my last week here on 80 Robinson Road. For the uninformed, I've been playing the role of administrative assistant here. AND ALL I'M GOING TO SAY IS THIS. All's been fun, experience's been gained, now gimme my monies & time to slack at home to watch ellen & jamie oliver. Baaaaaaaaaaah.

And my semester timetable's released. It's predictable considering the fact that I am taking the fringes of Journalism classes (read: Year Two mods) and my final 2 of Soci majors. Man. I cant wait. Well. Pause. In truth, I'm apprehensive. This semester's going to be me myself and I. And as we all know, the loneliest number is one :( The hardest for me would be to find a friend to sit in with, someone to pass post-it bitchy messages to, to ask 'huh?' when I dont get what the monkey crab is the tutor talking/joking/explaining about. dangggit. Nonetheless, alwaysthemore, at least I have the bestest Soci tutor. Haaah! (ok FINE. I have to pacify myself, dont I?)

*Ok. My 32-paged fax's being received. Im lucky enough if the damned machine doest screw itself up next to me.



♥me

nur husniyati husin
amusing muse
looks good in sunshine
shall sell seashells by the sea
turning two three
(the countdown begins)
(♥weee!)


♥archives

archive index
home


♥lovely sweets

ain
aliah
eve
lot
mei
nisa
rashidah
seri
sue
whiney
waany



♥chatty reads




♥happy hits

ffffound
lolita
mina
muslimah creations
mystyle
ova
polyvore
pretty spree
substation
thecherryblossomgirl
wedontdoduvets


♥credits

design by maystar
powered by blogger