come into my world
careful, dont trip now
Friday, March 21, 2008

I knew my parents had a ball in Japan.

I only realised how great was the ball until they come home with THREE HUNDRED AND TWELVE pictures of them there.

Considering that putting all would prolly jam up your system and mine, here are my favorites; captions included.


I dont know about you. Seems to me daddy's dressing up well these days... heh


Check out mum's 'V' sign. She so cute.


I cant decide what to say about this, really. hehe


radiance exudes from her rosy cheeks, no? (:


the 1993283738204656th honeymoon


Doesnt he look absolutely dashing; a Javanese Samurai?! Ayseh.


and then mum got tired. but the sakura blossoms are so pretty!


you can pretty much tell she's pissed. heh.
tulah. next time bring US, got more org lain to snap a picture of!


ok. she's fuming. heh.


is love


♥me

nur husniyati husin
amusing muse
looks good in sunshine
shall sell seashells by the sea
turning two three
(the countdown begins)
(♥weee!)


♥archives

archive index
home


♥lovely sweets

ain
aliah
eve
lot
mei
nisa
rashidah
seri
sue
whiney
waany



♥chatty reads




♥happy hits

ffffound
lolita
mina
muslimah creations
mystyle
ova
polyvore
pretty spree
substation
thecherryblossomgirl
wedontdoduvets


♥credits

design by maystar
powered by blogger