come into my world
careful, dont trip now
Sunday, March 23, 2008

Today, I

*sat for my Beginner's Stage 1 in Signing Exact English test. It's suddenly making sense to me to actually take up the language. Certainly I've niat-ed for other agendas. But I found myself toying with ideas of totally losing my voice and thus SEE allows for me to continue communicating. Dry throats are never fun. What's killing me is that I may well be as stubborn as Abah when it comes to going to the Doctor. Pro self-medication, baby! Well we'll see how tomorrow laah.

*had never felt so miserable & sorry for being _ _ _ in a long long time. and I intend not to elaborate.

*repent at the many Gifts Allah has bestowed upon me

Today was. Reflective. Indeed.


♥me

nur husniyati husin
amusing muse
looks good in sunshine
shall sell seashells by the sea
turning two three
(the countdown begins)
(♥weee!)


♥archives

archive index
home


♥lovely sweets

ain
aliah
eve
lot
mei
nisa
rashidah
seri
sue
whiney
waany



♥chatty reads




♥happy hits

ffffound
lolita
mina
muslimah creations
mystyle
ova
polyvore
pretty spree
substation
thecherryblossomgirl
wedontdoduvets


♥credits

design by maystar
powered by blogger