come into my world
careful, dont trip now
Monday, April 07, 2008

Dunia ini permainan dan sementara.

That was how my Ustad started his class yesterday. and I cant help but nod in agreement. Everything in this world, is impermanent, yes. And then he went on to say how obstacles are an inevitable aspect of life. How apt, i thought.

Yesterday, I learnt. Three ways how Rasulullah pbuh had taught in overcoming Life's obstacles:

1) Hadapilah persoalan dengan Redha dengan Allah.
Face the issue with acceptance to His will. Be ikhlas and say alhamdullilah / thanks to Allah. Keep in mind that there's always reason behind all these because in Life, it's not always that we get what we want. Allah has preordained, He menentukan segalanya.

2) Jangan lari dari permasalahan.
Fear is ingrained in facing Life's obstacles. Be unafraid. Keep calm.

3) Yakinkan diri bahawa segala sesuatu Allah yang menentukan.
We say it in our daily prayers: Alfatihah (5): Hanya kepada Engkaulah kami menyembah dan hanya kepada Engkaulah kami mohon pertolongan. In facing a difficult situation, as a Muslim, we learnt to say 'innalillah wa innalillahi roji'un'. From Allah, we come and to Him, we shall return.

And honestly, as emah & I agree, it may seem very 'zen'. Yet, here was when I felt God was with me, and our little issue.. Afterall, I had spent my entire day on a replay of Shadow of the Day: sometimes solutions arent so simple, sometimes goodbye's the only way. Familiar questions floating aimlessly in mind. and of course, uncontrollably bursting into tears for reasons only He would know. I hate that cowardly voice of me saying to just drop everything & go. I know you know. This is an our issue and I am not going anywhere.

Ustad adds on to say that always remember of Death / sakaratul maut; seandainya ia datang, adakah aku siap? *shudders* It's things like these which can really make me wonder a lot and when I do, a lot more came.

*

Earlier today, Jazz came along with a note saying an acquaintance of us has taken her life away. I wasnt particularly close to her, but i do pray her family's coping with her passing. Unfortunate.

Now, I cant help but to sit up & think.

'Berbuatlah untuk duniamu seolah-olah kamu hidup selama-lamanya,
Berbuatlah untuk akhiratmu seolah-olah kamu mati esok hari'

ps. im still learning, you're still learning, we're still learning.
May Allah continually be with us.




♥me

nur husniyati husin
amusing muse
looks good in sunshine
shall sell seashells by the sea
turning two three
(the countdown begins)
(♥weee!)


♥archives

archive index
home


♥lovely sweets

ain
aliah
eve
lot
mei
nisa
rashidah
seri
sue
whiney
waany



♥chatty reads




♥happy hits

ffffound
lolita
mina
muslimah creations
mystyle
ova
polyvore
pretty spree
substation
thecherryblossomgirl
wedontdoduvets


♥credits

design by maystar
powered by blogger