| come into my world |
| careful, dont trip now |
|
Wednesday, April 09, 2008
monday blues. tuesday greens. wednesday purples? I seriously couldnt care less about any one more assignment. I've been the most unwell that I've ever been in a long long time. (and thus) I've been the laziest I've ever been. fullstop. ish netty netty. blaming others but herself. SCREW(ed) SOCIAL JUSTICE SCREW(ed) MEANING & INTERPRETATION IN SOCIOLOGY SCREW(ed) MEDIA LAW SCREW(ing) INTERNATIONAL JOURNALISM pffffffffffft! my mind stays incoherent as my fat fingers type. numb.
|
♥me nur husniyati husin amusing muse looks good in sunshine shall sell seashells by the sea turning two three (the countdown begins) (♥weee!)
♥archives
archive index home
♥lovely sweets
ain aliah eve lot mei nisa rashidah seri sue whiney waany
♥chatty reads
♥happy hits
ffffound lolita mina muslimah creations mystyle ova polyvore pretty spree substation thecherryblossomgirl wedontdoduvets
♥credits
design by maystar powered by blogger |