come into my world
careful, dont trip now
Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I got up today, no, I jumped out of the bed today with a bad nightmare that I'd ballooned up to 125KG and suffocatingly thinking of many what if-s.

Like what if there were changes in the exam schedule; the paper started yesterday & I missed it & I wont graduate this semester & such shame I brought upon myself for all this graduation schmuck; which is truly crazy balls.

Unit Code Reference Exam date Exam Start time



SCY3811 PAPER 1 12/06/2008 08:30 AM



SCY3816 PAPER 1 16/06/2008 08:30 AM



JRN2909 PAPER 1 20/06/2008 01:30 PM




My word.

So I have gone completely nuts.

*

ANYWAYS.

monday's pictures.
Monash's 50th gala.
what - a - night
gawd i miss this (allgrownup) girl very much.
i felt like so greenhorned next to her, CAN.
elegant affair
the very 9glassesofwine-smirk javaman.
confession: we didnt mingle much.
was super anti-social catching up with our lives. haha
i love (&freakking miss) them both.
of course, the must have self portrait
she & her balloons. (HAHA)
the cheesecake was alright.
i made it look better ;)
yappari.
us, monash alumnus?

i was barely breathing thinking about my darn revision
and what the hell am I here for
that eve was like, 'NETTY. for two hours.'

fine.

those were my two hours of 'break'

got home in one piece

driving solo with a yellow, helium-filled balloon so HUGE
i tied it to my gearbox so that i could see all three mirrors. -______-'''

amazed at my navigation skills, major shagged & hopped into bed without resuming revision.

hence the panic attack the morning-after.



♥me

nur husniyati husin
amusing muse
looks good in sunshine
shall sell seashells by the sea
turning two three
(the countdown begins)
(♥weee!)


♥archives

archive index
home


♥lovely sweets

ain
aliah
eve
lot
mei
nisa
rashidah
seri
sue
whiney
waany



♥chatty reads




♥happy hits

ffffound
lolita
mina
muslimah creations
mystyle
ova
polyvore
pretty spree
substation
thecherryblossomgirl
wedontdoduvets


♥credits

design by maystar
powered by blogger