come into my world
careful, dont trip now
Monday, August 04, 2008

I have been home.

I have NOT been updating.

And all my schmuck about not wanting to passively succumb to the evils of the Internet.. when really, I malas.

HAHAS.

Job search has been .. one enriching experience.

Im liking loving my home-alone-afternoons with flipping-channels-while-on-the-treadmill and seriously yearning to catch Mamma Mia (the movie) oh so MUCH that I have, for the past hour, been youtubing ABBA, the Carpenters, the Archies, the Turtles ... like WASSUP WITH THAT LAH.

And so I thought like a nice wrap-up to our entire Toronto trip would be sharing vestiges of the 2798 pictures we'd taken there.

HAHAS. (final set, i promise.)


feeding geese/ducks bread & pretending we own ALL those yachts there.
dorito-ed fingertips!
spot me. heh.
they're big into indoor amusement/themed thrillrides parks like this.
guess who was polite enough to accompany me although 'too grown up' for carousels.
kalau si kuda tuh boleh bebual..
I feeling Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious, CAN.
not one to be thrilled with rides, I rather shop LAH. and all these bakuls, a dollar each. BEST!
my favourite picture of the Luthra's home.
a view I dont ever want to forget: those bales and bales of hay.
getting ready of Zohor at Brampton Islamic Centre
I dare say the ONLY picture of us three. CIK TUN LOUSY!
St Jacob's Saturday Market.
of scrumptious ketchup-ed fries & yummy fish buns.
alah.. Pasar Lambak.. Canadian-style gituk.
prettttty sight
pots and pots of all the flowers you can imagine! well, almost.
and i LOVE my corns.
Cik Tun, how dare you 'tsk'-ed me as I asked to snap a shot of this!
speak of the Evil Knievel.
macam tak pernah see ladybug. but seriously.
we flew kites..
wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..
two best friends :)
AND TELL ME YOU DIDNT HAVE THE HEART TO FALL IN LOVE WITH THAT.
ayyy.. why do all good things come to an end..
catching sundown at Heathrow.
trying to look fresh, trust me, tryyyying.
and folks, 12hours of walking up & down the terminal.. nthg wld've pleased us more than to see THAT. well before the daunting thought of the 13hours back. haha.
and just like that, days flew past.

*

we three had an urgent beach meet-up for some serious bumming around before work (for me) and school (for them) begins/resumes.

feets-a-dipping!
shadows-a-taking!
boats-a-watching!
ok dah. I ran outta ideas.
I love the sound of waves clapping onto the breakwaters. nice.
and I finally get to fingerpaint!
and she got down to serious sketches.
and she.. in lalalove lah. haha
the best way
to spend my any day

*

and somebody turned 13!the 1739436402th BBQ/Bday celebration in this house lah eh.
someone getting friendly
I concur that tembam cheeks are hereditary.
she seriously in a world of her own, know.
I wasnt lying.
and THIS ONE BOY, very friendly la huh.
my mother. sungguh kelaparan..
this mini cheekopek ;) sedated with drugs.
the birthday cake must-have pose.
the days when friends are friends forever.. cheh cheh.
start acting your AGE can!

*

and we were zoo-ed!
heartpain abit to see them looking almost lifeless liddat.
I was so jealous of this girl lah.
trust me when I say that the mahout looks a spitting image of babyboo.
(dalam diam kott..)
my possibly new favourite animal... LLAMA!
my already always favourite animal :)
CHHHHAAAAK!
(skali) ALAHMAK! makes me thankful for this shape I've been given. hehe.
and oooh, I love giraffes.
my god, I love giraffes.
so sexxxxayy, i love giraffes.
just one last one. yes. i nearly died of not breathing (as always each time i see them) i just stood there mesmerized by these beautiful creatures lah. so so so pretty.
zebras are so Madagascar: i like to move it, move it.
managed to snap a quick shot. terrorising look it gave, no?
and i was wondering why this lion look so tamed.
AH HAH! NOW we know. *ahem*two*ahem*mates.
Phalaenopsis - Life and Death on the same branch..
these arent exactly my faves, but they were there.. haha.
and i persuaded & persuaded him to walk through the Garden of Tropical Crops (yes admittedly I have this one indescribable attraction to seeing how common vegetables we eat are grown on a tree, TREE & then I secretly desire for one of these gardens at my backyard bearing treasures at my disposal) and among other pictures, I got... this! winged beans aka kacang botol. SHIOK AH. it quite satisfied me, actually. hahahah. ok I'd wayyy exceeded my one-line-only-per-caption.
oh, you make me dizzy.

I can see me lovin' nobody but you..
for all my life..

When you're with me, baby, the skies will be blue..
for all my life..

:) so happy together (:


♥me

nur husniyati husin
amusing muse
looks good in sunshine
shall sell seashells by the sea
turning two three
(the countdown begins)
(♥weee!)


♥archives

archive index
home


♥lovely sweets

ain
aliah
eve
lot
mei
nisa
rashidah
seri
sue
whiney
waany



♥chatty reads




♥happy hits

ffffound
lolita
mina
muslimah creations
mystyle
ova
polyvore
pretty spree
substation
thecherryblossomgirl
wedontdoduvets


♥credits

design by maystar
powered by blogger