come into my world
careful, dont trip now
Tuesday, August 05, 2008



I'll be so alone without you
Maybe you'll be lonesome too---and blue

Fly the ocean in a silver plane
See the jungle when it's wet with rain
Just remember till you're home again
You belong to me

*

No girl, I assure you NO GIRL with one sane mind on top of her pretty shoulders would be whooping in delight to know that in view of scarcity of manpower, her manfriend has to fill in a position in Brunei NEXT WEEK.

ON TOP OF the impending Taiwan trip come October.
(makin nak abes, makin banyak cheecheongfun)

SERIOUSLY.
(dont they know that girlfriends actually DO SUFFER, huh huh)

the winning recipe for my enduringly long lacklustre days & even longer lonely nights, like I dont even want to talk about it. Of all the luggages I want to hop in, his is THE one, CAN. Not being drama or the role of the backbone-less, dependent and clingy but EACH time he touches the issue, I fall apart. literally. Questions & Apprehensions run through my clotted mind; it's crazy.

you know how much I dontlike this.. this. I dont mean to rain on your parade like that, baby.. I share some teeny bit of that buzzing excitement too and despite mine endless pehpot-ing & bursting into tears with no accountable reasons, I know it's not your fault & this shall be good exposure for you. I'm on your team. I'm by your side.

but
I sell fish.

and you have spoiled me senseless.

(breathe)

The silver lining is that I'm keeping faith in His divine intervention. Things happen for a reason & I have an intuition that this is what we need for greater things to come.

you're here ♥
in my heart & my doas always





♥me

nur husniyati husin
amusing muse
looks good in sunshine
shall sell seashells by the sea
turning two three
(the countdown begins)
(♥weee!)


♥archives

archive index
home


♥lovely sweets

ain
aliah
eve
lot
mei
nisa
rashidah
seri
sue
whiney
waany



♥chatty reads




♥happy hits

ffffound
lolita
mina
muslimah creations
mystyle
ova
polyvore
pretty spree
substation
thecherryblossomgirl
wedontdoduvets


♥credits

design by maystar
powered by blogger