come into my world
careful, dont trip now
Monday, November 10, 2008

abandoned
matching-matching!
you have gotta love that little embroidery lah..
bowling for soup!
someone won the award for Best Sister Of the Day
and she turned into a popstar!
Yoguru rocks lah: simply yum.
I told you, popstar!
thank God for fammy love (: i loike!
And this I earned from that Pincer-picking Soft-toy Machine at the arcade.
I have not screamed in glee & jumped for joy in such a long time.

*

No vests, No maxi-dresses. The spree was cancelled due to logistics due to M-A-J-O-R SALE. I am so upset, I dont even want to talk about it.

*

Funny how I tried not to let the blues get us & within the vestiges of Monday, seems it did. Please. try. fix. me.


♥me

nur husniyati husin
amusing muse
looks good in sunshine
shall sell seashells by the sea
turning two three
(the countdown begins)
(♥weee!)


♥archives

archive index
home


♥lovely sweets

ain
aliah
eve
lot
mei
nisa
rashidah
seri
sue
whiney
waany



♥chatty reads




♥happy hits

ffffound
lolita
mina
muslimah creations
mystyle
ova
polyvore
pretty spree
substation
thecherryblossomgirl
wedontdoduvets


♥credits

design by maystar
powered by blogger