come into my world
careful, dont trip now
Tuesday, February 17, 2009


So this morning I woke up with a head throbbing a million pulses. Clearing my very painful throat, I silently cursed the Doctor because he said he 'would look into' giving me non-drowsy medication yesterday. OBVIOUSLY he was lying.

I propped myself up, looked out my already-opened bedroom door, to the lifeless hall.

9.30am - that has GOT to be the latest I can wake up to these days, weekends included. I remember sending out messages, informing whoever who needs to be informed of my unwellness. Which I was and still am. That I am sure of.

How I was going to spend my day -that was the something I wasnt too certain. Much of me being where I am right now has evolved into a creature of habit. Succumbing to an almost permanent series of fixed routine, I cannot decide if this was good or not. For instance, one can tell that with time in my hands now now, I do not know what to do with it. It doesnt make sense. I dont make sense.

I had my breakfast, heavy enough to be my meal of the day. Washed the pile of laundry and chased after the Sun. I can barely remember what else I did. O.o

I did not intend to spend my afternoon in front of the computer, creating sentences in cyberspace. But dear me, however did I end up here?

My hiatus from non-existence will probably end here. While I am keen on being in touch with world through a click of the mouse, it does depend on my plans tomorrow..

We shall see.




♥me

nur husniyati husin
amusing muse
looks good in sunshine
shall sell seashells by the sea
turning two three
(the countdown begins)
(♥weee!)


♥archives

archive index
home


♥lovely sweets

ain
aliah
eve
lot
mei
nisa
rashidah
seri
sue
whiney
waany



♥chatty reads




♥happy hits

ffffound
lolita
mina
muslimah creations
mystyle
ova
polyvore
pretty spree
substation
thecherryblossomgirl
wedontdoduvets


♥credits

design by maystar
powered by blogger