come into my world
careful, dont trip now
Wednesday, February 25, 2009



To think out of the box,

you have to be in it first.

indeed you are quotable, Princess.

_

Today, like almost every other day..

There are a million things buzzing in my mind.

(Seriously. One million. I counted.)

A million things I wish I could have done.

(lesson plans, lesson plans.. thinking before I talk.)

And not done.

(snapping on mum about stupid seedless grapes this morning. Or again when she was sharing with me about her day.)

( s i g h . )



♥me

nur husniyati husin
amusing muse
looks good in sunshine
shall sell seashells by the sea
turning two three
(the countdown begins)
(♥weee!)


♥archives

archive index
home


♥lovely sweets

ain
aliah
eve
lot
mei
nisa
rashidah
seri
sue
whiney
waany



♥chatty reads




♥happy hits

ffffound
lolita
mina
muslimah creations
mystyle
ova
polyvore
pretty spree
substation
thecherryblossomgirl
wedontdoduvets


♥credits

design by maystar
powered by blogger